The five best comedy movies in my opinion are as follows: Caddyshack, Anchorman, Step Brothers, Tommy Boy, and the Pink Panther with Steve Martin. These five are not in any particular order, and I feel I might be missing one obvious one. In any case, I have laughed the most while watching these movies.
The last couple of years, my buddies and I have been doing a ski trip in Beaver Creek, Colorado during winter break. My buddies come from all around the country and we stay just about a week on the mountain. One of my close friends from home has a house in Beaver Creek and he is extremely generous to let all of us come out and trash his house for a week. We have a great time on the mountain and apres ski, but that's beside the point of this blog. Anyway, all of my buddies ski at different levels. Some of my buddies are better than others. You would think that my buddies from Texas would be the worst skiers. This was not the case the first year we were there. One of my friends, Steve, was actually from Colorado just like I am, and he is the focus of this blog. We realized after the first green, groomed run Steve was a little further back than the rest of the group. He had only skied once in his life, and he had fallen a good twenty times before we even got down the first run. Once...
Comments
Post a Comment